Rice Grain for General Purposes
Everyone ones the benefits of having rice. However, did you know rice grains can also be used for other purposes? Checkout few of the amazing benefits of rice grains:
- If salt in your saltshaker experiences clumping due to moisture, adding a few uncooked rice grains in the shaker will help to remove the moisture
- Uncooked rice grains help to remove stains of oil or even tough stains in coffee grinder. Moreover, grinding those uncooked rice grains in coffee grinder also help to sharpen blades.
- Uncooked rice if put in sock, help to cure aches and pains in muscles and other sore aches. All you have to do is heat the rice grains in the microwave, put it in sock and place the sock on the muscle sore ache
- Now, you don’t have to worry if your cell phone falls in water—there’s uncooked rice to solve the problem! Just remove the battery and place the wet parts of the cell phone (submerged) in a bowl of uncooked rice and leave it overnight to dry. The rice grains will soak all the moisture and save your device
- Cleaning vessels with narrow mouth is definitely a daunting task. However, the humble rice grains can come to your rescue. While cleaning hard-to-clean vessels, pour handful of uncooked rice grains in them along with some soap and water and shake vigorously.
- If metals are exposed to oxygen and moisture for long time, then rust forms on them. However placing few grains of uncooked rice in the toolbox will prevent the metals from rusting since rice will absorb the moisture in the air, thereby helping you to maintain dry tool and avoid their erosion.
26/03/2018  Mohit sharma